After a long winter, NORPCA is pleased to invite you to a relaxing weekend in the Mountains – Friday May 17 to Sunday May 19. EVENT SOLD OUT
WHERE IS IT AND HOW DO WE GET THERE? The Spring Mountain Weekend will be headquartered at Seven Springs Mountain Resort – about an hour southeast of Pittsburgh. A fast 3 hours/190 miles from our area via the Interstates or about 5 hours/220 miles via a combination of Porsche worthy back roads and Interstates. We’ll even provide a suggestion of a twisty route including lunch stops.
WHAT’S ON THE ITINERARY?
- Welcome gathering in the Resort’s Bavarian Lounge 5pm May 17 followed by dinner.
- Options to drive hilly roads to tour Frank Lloyd Wright’s Falling Water or Kentuck Knob home.
- A chance to go caving at Laurel Caverns – the largest cave in Pennsylvania just further down the same hilly roads.
- Go in the other direction and visit the Flight 93 National Memorial northeast of the resort. Or just hang out at the resort
- Hit their SPA, play golf, or hike their trails.
- Gather again to share your experiences on Saturday afternoon and evening.
- Stay in the area for a bit on Sunday if you want before heading home.
ARE THERE SPECIAL ROOM RATES? Yes! Special NORPCA room rates are available starting at $159 per night + tax. Upgrades are available. We also will have reserved parking and a place to wash your Porsche.
WHAT DOES IT COST? $20 per car (we are working on getting special group rates for each attraction depending on the number interested in each option.)
HOW DO WE SIGN UP? Send an e-mail to Dan Engel at email@example.com or call 612-889-2711. Dan will send back a detailed weekend itinerary and instructions on how to book your lodging at Seven Springs, and register for the 2019 NORPCA Spring Mountain Weekend at www.clubregistration.net . (event 9647)
THE SPRING MOUNTAIN WEEKEND is not that far away – so mark your calendars and send your registration e-mail right away. Registration will close before May!